Library Service & Learning Centre
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, the following regulations apply to the University Library until further notice:
- Borrowing and returning of books is possible as usual.
- Printing, copying and scanning is also possible.
- Opening hours have been adjusted.
- Reading/learning areas, and the learning centre are open again.
- Access to the library and the learning centre is after borrowing a locker key only.
- Keep the allocated work station indicated by your locker key number.
- Wearing a FFP2 mask is mandatory in all areas of the library and the learning centre. If you meet the “3G” rule (short for German “geimpft, getestet, genesen” – vaccinated, tested, recovered) you may remove your mask at your work place.
- Keep a minimum social distance of 2 meters to other library visitors.
- We stronlgy advise you to observe the prescribed hygiene measures (desinfection of hands, surfaces and keys) - all necessary sanitary materials will be provided.
- Please make use of our extensive electronic resources.
Please take care of yourself and others! Thank you very much for your cooperation and stay healthy!
Your library team