Library Service & Learning Centre from Nov. 4th 2020 onward
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, the following regulations apply to the University Library until further notice:
- The University Library will offer all services, including access to the reading area.
- Opening hours have been adjusted.
- The Learning Centre remains closed until further notice.
- Access to the University Library is only allowed after borrowing a locker key.
- From now on specific seats will be assigned to locker keys – it is possible to ask for a seat in a specific area at the info desk.
- It is required to wear a protective face mask (covering both mouth and nose) in the whole University Library – also at the seats.
- The minimum distance of one meter has to be observed – seats may not be rearranged.
- We highly urge visitors to observe the prescribed hygiene measures (desinfection of hands, surfaces and keys) – appropriate hygiene materials will be provided.
Please take care of yourself and others! Thank you very much for your cooperation and stay healthy!
Your library team