Library Service & Learning Centre
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, the following regulations apply to the University Library until further notice:
- With immediate effect access to both library and learning centre are regulated by the 2G ruel: verification that you habe been fully vaccinated with a vaccine approved in Austria or proof of recovery from Covid-19 by a negative PCR test. Graz Medical University does not accept antibody tests! If you do not meet the 2G rule you will habe to present a negative PCR test 8valid 72 hours after taken). If you are not fully immunized (no sec9ond vaccine in case of a two-dose vaccine or no full immunisation after a single-dose vaccine) please present a negative PCR test.
- Access to the library and the learning centre is after borrowing a locker key only.
- Keep the allocated work station indicated by your locker key number.
- Wearing a FFP2 mask is mandatory in all areas of the library and the learning centre. If you meet the “2G” rule (short for German “geimpft, getestet, genesen” – vaccinated, tested, recovered) you may remove your mask at your work place.
- Keep a minimum social distance of 1 meters to other library visitors.
- We stronlgy advise you to observe the prescribed hygiene measures (desinfection of hands, surfaces and keys) - all necessary sanitary materials will be provided.
- Please make use of our extensive electronic resources.
Please take care of yourself and others! Thank you very much for your cooperation and stay healthy!
Your library team